The following General Conditions of Sale regard the goods offered for sale by the Severino Becagli srl Company, based in Grosseto, via Aurelia Antica 50, Post code 58100, Registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Grosseto, N 137255, VAT 01584930539, Certified email email@example.com, and only regulate the contract stipulated with adults in compliance with the Italian law referred to in Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- Site means the website reachable at the URL www.severinobecagli.it owned by Severino Becagli srl
- Seller means the Severino Becagli srl Company as described above.
- Customer means the consumer as a natural person (defined under art. No. 3 of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005) acting for purposes unrelated to any business, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out and considered adult for the Italian law.
CHANGES IN GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The Seller reserves the right to update, complete and modify in whole or in part these General Conditions of Sale and the documents these parts refer to.
- Should there be any change, it will have an immediate effect from the first publication on the Website and until any new change.
INFORMATION ON THE PRODUCTS
- The information and characteristics relating to the products are available, with the relative “Product Details”, on the Website.
- The visual representation of products on the Website —where available— normally corresponds to their photographic image.
- It is understood that the image of these products has the sole purpose of presenting them for sale and may not be fully representative of its features and it may differ in color and size.
- Should there be a difference between the image and the “Product Details” part, the written information regarding the product shall prevail.
- In order to purchase the products, the Customer, once logged into the Website www.severinobecagli.it/mio-account, shall complete and submit the order form following the procedure on the Website.
- The Customer who wishes to buy one or more products, will have to select them one by one and add them to the “Cart“.
- When the Customer has selected all the products he wants to buy, he shall click on the “View Cart” button to complete the procedure.
- The summary page of the products selected by the buyer will then appear. Here, it will still be possible to modify the quantity of those selected and to complete the order by clicking on the appropriate button.
- On PayPal, the Customer can select the desired payment method.
- For orders completed before 11:30am, Monday to Friday, products are guaranteed to be delivered to the courier within 24 hours of receiving our ‘’order confirmation’’ e-mail.
- For orders completed after 11:30am, Monday to Friday, products are guaranteed to be delivered to the courier within 48 hours of receiving our ‘’order confirmation’’ e-mail.
- For orders completed on weekends and National holidays, products are guaranteed to be delivered to the courier within 2 working days of receiving our ‘’order confirmation’’ e-mail.
- The contract between the Customer and the Seller ends exclusively through the Internet.
- With the confirmation of the order —which has the same value as a contract between the two parties— the Customer acknowledges and states she/he has read all the instructions provided during the purchasing procedure and fully accepts the current General Terms and the payment conditions.
- Once the order is received, an email will automatically be sent to the Customer (order receipt).
- The “order receipt” does not constitute acceptance of the purchase offer but a legal fulfillment of the art. No. 13 of Legislative Decree 70/2003.
- By sending the “order receipt” —in fact— it will only be confirmed that we have received the order and have submitted it to the verification process.
- This email also contains a reference to these General Conditions, a summary of the information regarding the essential characteristics of each product ordered and the detailed indication of the price, payment method, withdrawal, delivery costs, shipping data and applicable taxes.
- The contract between the Seller and the Customer shall be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by the Seller.
- This acceptance is communicated to the Customer through a subsequent email that also contains information about the product shipment and the expected date of delivery.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- The Customer can pay for the products and the shipping costs through the PayPal payment system.
- After confirming the order, the Customer will be redirected to the PayPal website, where she/he can pay using her/his existing PayPal account or a card (including prepaid cards), or using any of the other methods accepted by PayPal and in compliance with the relevant conditions.
DELIVERY TIMES AND METHODS
- The products purchased on the Website will be delivered to the address provided by the Customer during the purchase procedure.
- All products will be delivered by express courier from Monday to Friday, excluding non-working days and public holidays.
- The Seller is not responsible for delivery delays that are not foreseeable or not attributable to him.
All taxes and fees are included in the prices shown below. All prices are in Euro. Delivery charges are not included in the price but are shown and added at the end of the purchase process, before making the payment.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The Customer, pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 206/2005, has in any case the right to withdraw from the stipulated contract —without any penalty and without specifying the reason— within the term of fourteen (14) days from the day she/he received the purchased good.
- To exercise the mentioned right, the Customer shall complete and send to the Seller the form —that he/she found in the package— or the one that can be downloaded here , through Return Receipt Requested (RRR) certified mail to the address via Aurelia Antica 50, 58100, Grosseto, GR.
- The Customer will have correctly exercised his right of withdrawal if the communication concerning the exercise of said right will be sent by the end of the withdrawal period.
- Within fourteen (14) days from the day on which you received the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the Seller will reimburse all payments, including the delivery costs.
- Pursuant to art. No. 56, co. 3, Legislative Decree 206/2005, the Seller may withhold the reimbursement until he has received the goods back or until the Customer has demonstrated that he has sent them back, whichever situation occurs first.
- The Customer shall return the products to the seller without undue delay and —in any case— within fourteen (14) days from the date on which he notified the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract. This deadline is met if the Customer sends back the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen (14) days.
- The Customer is informed that the costs of returning the purchased products will not be reimbursed.
- In the event that the product is not returned in the same condition in which it was delivered, or is returned damaged or worn, the goods will be send back to the Customer to whom the shipping costs will be charged.
- The Customer is only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The refund will be made via the payment method that the Customer used to place the order.
LIMITATIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If the goods are not returned in their original packaging, the right of withdrawal is not validly exercised and the reimbursement of the price will not take place.
The Customer is also informed that the right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases:
- purchase of products that, when vacuum-packed, have been opened and that in any are not returnable because of hygienic reasons or other problems related to the health protection
- bespoke or customized goods
- goods that by their nature can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly (see art. No. 62 of Law 27/2012 which sets the definition of “perishable food products“)
- The Customer may only purchase the products present on the Website at the time the order is placed and in the available quantities.
- The availability of the product can be viewed by checking the “Product Characteristics” or the Cart.
- If the quantity of the ordered product exceeds the available one, the Customer will be notified and given the possibility to change the quantity or to send the order.
- In the latter case, the Customer will be contacted by the Seller who will communicate how long will it take for the supply of the product to be available again.
LIMITATIONS TO LIABILITY
- The products sold by Severino Becagli srl shall be kept and stored by the Customer using the precautions and the necessary preventative measures relating to the nature of the products.
- The negligence and/or incompetence in the conservation of each product can damage and compromise its quality.
- Severino Becagli srl is not liable for any damage to sold products deriving from erroneous and/or incorrect conservation of the same and —in this case— with the immediate limitation to any warranty.
- The Customer who buys a product, declares to be informed of the laws of his “state of citizenship” and relieves the Seller from any responsibility that may derive from the violation of the laws.
- The Seller is also not responsible for the purchase of alcoholic and non-alcoholic goods, carried out by children under 18 who have declared to have a different age.
GUARANTEE OF CONFORMITY
All the products sold on the Website are covered by the Legal Compliance Guarantee according to the Articles No. 128-135 of the Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 (“Consumer Code”).
The Seller will process the personal data of the Customer in compliance with the legislation on privacy as specified in detail in the “Privacy” section on the Website.
Should there be any controversy arising in relation to the application, interpretation and execution of these Conditions, it will be mandatorily assigned to the forum of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer.
ONLINE RESOLUTION OF CONSUMER DISPUTES (ODR)
If the Customer is a European consumer, he must be informed that the European Commission has made available to all EU citizens an instrument dedicated to the alternative resolution of disputes. To access it click here.